We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Friday, August 5, 2011

{ippity} August 2011 Release

Well, for the first time, this new release has not seen ink yet!
I don't have anything cute to show you!
*GASP*
But, the stamps are in the house!
They are so cute you don't really need a sample!
Loads of Love - $6.00 on sale for $5.40
How cure is that basket of clothes?!!  I love it!  All of you that color so perfectly will make the 'load' look so cute! I am also a big sucker for anything love related! 
Make Your Mark -  $18.00 on sale for $16.20
The chicken wire is going to make the cutest background!  The flowers are going to emboss perfectly! 
For this release I have a different sale.
Buy one set, pick 25 yards of free twine or 2 free {ippity}single stamps.
Buy two sets, pick two colors of 25 yards of free twine and you will get 4 free {ippity} single stamps.
Buy three sets, pick three colors of 25 yards of free twine and you will get 6 free {ippity} single stamps.
etc.  You can see all the stamp sets HERE, and all the twine HERE.
Send me an email if you need anything noellereese@q.com.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!

10 comments:

Online Roulette said...

I didn't realized the stamp pics at the top were links until just now. I'll figure things out ONE day! lol

Agnes mumbi said...

All my in stock Ippity Stamps are on sale now to clear out what is left & make room for the to die for new releases next month.

Pregnancy said...

Hmm this is a great post submitted here.I like the content of this post very much.Nice visit here on this site.

multivitamins said...

It is seeing very well post submit here.

ME auto ins said...

This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

women health care said...

It is very informative post for all people.I think that it's my nice visit on this site.

cancer chemotherapy said...

This is truly a great read for me.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

chemotherapy Treatments said...

Hi,great post.I like your website.Very useful info for me.Already bookmark you website on my browser.

herbal medicines said...

Its a good choice for sale.

Hgh pills said...

This post very nice. I really like me. Thank for post.