We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Aren't YOU Super!

My over the top talented sister, Carla made this beauty!
Isn't it amazing?  I LOVE it!  She used an {ippity} set called The Best, which is one of my all time favorites!  I love that she made the bow as big as the card.  I also love that she piled all those flowers on there.  Sometimes I cringe when she gets into the Primas.  Then I remember that I love her more than anything and she was my partner in crime when I bought 75% of my of Primas :)  My hopes are that she uses a ton more and makes me tons and tons of beautiful cards!
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is beautiful! I have tons of primas too, that I never use. I should ship them all to your sister! LOL! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very pretty!!