We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Excuse the post it notes LOL

I don't particularly want my boobs on the Internet.  Ther skin you see is my left hand, nothing nekkid on this blog.  LOL  But I do want you to see how excited Carlee would get when it was milk time.  Lip lickin', hand wringin' GIVE ME THE MILK!  LOL
Bryan still swears the reason why she is the healthiest Little Person on the planet is because she breast fed for 10 years 2 1/2 years.  :)
I think I'd like one more baby.  Scrapping all these baby pictures has given me the bug.  It's a damn good thing I had my tubes tied when Carlee was born.  LOL
My next door neighbor just had a baby.  He is really yummy and I get to be the back up sitter if her Mother-in-Law or girlfriend get sick and can't watch him.  I'm bummed I am a good person and can't wish them sick!  LOL
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: