We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another PAW layout? No way!

It is true and I am not sorry!  :)  We still, even almost 4 years later are not over Carlee's paws!

They say that Little People have 'star-shaped' hands.  I don't know if her paws look like stars, but they are so cute.  Today while we were at the dentist and she was screaming bloody murder, I'll bet I kissed them both 100 more times.
Can you believe I am 3 years and 9 months behind on Carlee's album?  Same for Morgan.  I am working on her Brownie album from when I was pregnant and the size of a barn in all the pictures.  Good times.  LOL
The paper is DCV Sweet stack and the stickers are by Doodlebug.
Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Carisa said...

Awwww, SOOOO sweet! I bet you just kiss those little hands whenever you can! Poor thing - hope she's happy now that the dentist visit is over! :D And you of course got her ice cream on the way home, right, mom?? LOL

I'm, let's see....6 years 2 mos behind on Tolla, 4 years and 6 months behind on Teagan...do you get the picture????

Nora Anne said...

I love this sweet page :) So adorable! and those little hands, I could never tire of looking at them!
I don't scrapbook in order, but if I did, I would say I was probably 4 1/2 years behind on my little 5 year old's book ;) you're not alone! LOL! at least we know we will never run out of things to do!
Hope Carlee has recovered from the terror of the dentists office!

cajunsis said...

Adorable page - but your pictures of her are priceless! I love the layout! I hope she is a happy camper now that the dentist visit is behind her. pR was that way, but amazingly enough her vision therapy helped with the dentist issues... you should ask Steph about that. It blew me away - but it made her better! Great layout and story.