We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Friday, March 11, 2011

For Sale or Trade Make me an offer!! Updated 9/19/11

I have been very busy going through all my stuff.  I am ditching all the stuff  I don't use or won't use.  It's been fun.  I have used my Coluzzle, my Quickutz and random stamps a lot lately and I love it!  Sadly, some stuff here is a duplicate OOPS!
So make me an offer and check back often, I'll keep updating this list!  
You can reach me at noellereese@q.com.  If we are trading we can pay our own shipping.  If you just want to buy I'll charge you exact shipping.  :)
I am really wanting to complete my My Hero Arts alphabet set.  I need: A, B, E, F, I, J, K, L, S and U!  Only 10 more and my set is complete!  I don't care if they are used.  I just want to complete my set.  I am open to anything!  Just ask!  Thanks!
*When something has been traded the pictures are removed*
I got so excited over Unity having this set on sale for $10.00 I bought it again.  LMAO  This is Better. Somewhere. Today. and an AWESOME set!!  I'll trade it for any Unity I don't have or you can buy it for $10.00 plus shipping.

While cataloging my stamps last week I discovered I have 2 of these!  I am so unorganized in the stamp department!  I even have a list!  LOL  But in my defense, Stampabilities puts out the same set with only one stamp different with their stamps.  It makes me crazy.  LOL
This is an Art Warehouse set new in package.  The words are FAMILY, LOVE, SPIRIT, FRIENDS, MIRACLES and MEMORIES!
This is Love Bunny.  Brand New
This is a Studio G it says Enjoy Life.  New!
This is Studio G VS4911 Series 11
These are Studio G AS5723 Series 13 all new.  1, 2 and 3 in case you don't want them all.
Studio G VS5732 Series 16.  1 is used, 2, 3 and 4 are new.
Studio G VS4911 Series 12 both new
Studio G VS5733 Series 18 new
Sorry about that glare!  Studio G VC0013 Series 33
Studio G 1 is used, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 are new!
This is an exclusive 4 x 4 Quickutz die for Hobby Lobby called Shapes.  It's new.
This is a Cuttlebug folder and I could not get these girls to show up!  LOL  It's Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Belle.  This is new but not in the package.
I decided I was going to unmount everything and put Tack-It Over and Over on all my stamps and a very short way into the project i bagged it!  LOL  One tube is open and I used VERY little LOL  The other tube is new.  you have to take both tubes because I only got one lid.  So when you finish the opened bottle you need to save the lid.  I really wish things like that didn't happen.  But they do....
This is a Creative Cafe set called Mix & Match Labels 1.  I love it so much I bought 2!  Never been used still in package.
I had two of these N monogram stamps.  In my defense, the stickers are different colors but the font is the same LOL  This is new and it never had packaging.
This Autumn Leaves set is new and called Frolic Bag?  Weird name, cute set!  New in package.
Sorry about that glare.  These are Autumn Leaves and super cute tag stamps!   It's called Doodle Tagged, new and in package.
You can't see these LOL They are ghost letters by Heidi Swapp.  Called Rhyme Upper.  you get 68 of them.  They are new and I have no idea why I have them  LOL

No comments: