We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Lucky and Not So Lucky

Lucky, because Carlee even slept with her paws up so we could admire them!
Not so lucky because I still can't leave comments on blogs unless a separate window pops up.  Can someone tell me why some blogs the comments are on the page and some a window pops up?
This layout is about the be trashed changed.  That heart made from Recollections crappy gemstones keeps popping off.  I have tried to make the heart look like a heart about 6 times.  It will pop off and make a layer of paper come off.  So I am going to make a new heart, throw the gems in the trash and cover the mess it made on the paper and redo the journaling.  I really dislike redoing pages but some times you just have to.  LOL  Also the picture totally fell off shortly after I took this picture.  The picture is on the coolest DCWV paper but the ATG gun isn't cutting it.  I'll use glue dots once I figure out the heart.  That is why it is crooked.  If I didn't love this piece of paper so much I would quit trying to make this work  LOL  I might just shove all of it in a page protector and just slap a sticky note with a sketch on it LMAO!
Thanks for stopping by today!  I have to get to work, I have lots of scrappin' to do this weekend!  BFF is coming over and DH is hunting, there will be no cooking, cleaning or getting dressed.  Pajama/Scrappin'/Beer party!  YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PS I wanted all of you to know that Morgan at 10 years old took almost all of the pictures I scrap!  If she isn't in the picture, chances are she took it.  We have always had a take as many pictures as you want policy in our house and I love the shots she captures!  She is super careful with my Cannon Rebel and it has been completely worth the risk of letting her use it!  That camera is now 5 years old and still works like a champ and I have thousands of amazing pictures to scrap!

1 comment:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I am sorry that heart is giving you trouble, Noelle. It doesn't seem right that a heart should cause so much trouble on such a cute layout! LOL! I think it is great that you let Morgan take photos. She does a fab job!
Hugs to you!