We LOVE Unity!!!

We LOVE Unity!!!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Lucky and Not So Lucky

Lucky, because Carlee even slept with her paws up so we could admire them!
Not so lucky because I still can't leave comments on blogs unless a separate window pops up.  Can someone tell me why some blogs the comments are on the page and some a window pops up?
This layout is about the be trashed changed.  That heart made from Recollections crappy gemstones keeps popping off.  I have tried to make the heart look like a heart about 6 times.  It will pop off and make a layer of paper come off.  So I am going to make a new heart, throw the gems in the trash and cover the mess it made on the paper and redo the journaling.  I really dislike redoing pages but some times you just have to.  LOL  Also the picture totally fell off shortly after I took this picture.  The picture is on the coolest DCWV paper but the ATG gun isn't cutting it.  I'll use glue dots once I figure out the heart.  That is why it is crooked.  If I didn't love this piece of paper so much I would quit trying to make this work  LOL  I might just shove all of it in a page protector and just slap a sticky note with a sketch on it LMAO!
Thanks for stopping by today!  I have to get to work, I have lots of scrappin' to do this weekend!  BFF is coming over and DH is hunting, there will be no cooking, cleaning or getting dressed.  Pajama/Scrappin'/Beer party!  YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PS I wanted all of you to know that Morgan at 10 years old took almost all of the pictures I scrap!  If she isn't in the picture, chances are she took it.  We have always had a take as many pictures as you want policy in our house and I love the shots she captures!  She is super careful with my Cannon Rebel and it has been completely worth the risk of letting her use it!  That camera is now 5 years old and still works like a champ and I have thousands of amazing pictures to scrap!

1 comment:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I am sorry that heart is giving you trouble, Noelle. It doesn't seem right that a heart should cause so much trouble on such a cute layout! LOL! I think it is great that you let Morgan take photos. She does a fab job!
Hugs to you!