We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What's Gonna Work??? TEAM WORK! + a sneak peek!

If you don't have a 3 year old that really loves to sing The Wonder Pets theme song at the top of their lungs then you won't get the title.
But that is exactly what is going on with this card.  TEAM WORK!  I stamped the laundry and honestly I can't remember if I stamped the sentiment or not LOL  But I know for a fact I ran out of steam and slid the card right across the tables to my sister, Carla and said finish this please while I watch you.   LOL  Isn't it beautiful?  That is August's new {ippity} release.  Loads of Love!  Such a darling set!  I love this Rectangle Window A7 Scallop Card from Creative Cuts and More.
Guess what is on it's way to my house as I type??  The new {ippity} release and it is AWESOME!!! 


Isn't the butterfly so much fun?  As soon as it arrives I'll be making some stuff with every stamps so you can see all the stamps!  It is a GREAT set!

Pretty cute right?  :)  I am excited to use this set.  I just got a new My Mind's Eye Christmas pad called O Christmas Tree and it is so beautiful!
I am so excited and totally stalking my UPS man.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

EEEEK! Both sets look like they are going to be fabulous. Can't wait for the 5th, Noelle. Your card is so super cute, and thanks for the Wonder Pets! My guys don't watch that much anymore and it was always one of my favorites!
This is "seweous"...To the fly boat! :0)

lisa arana said...

ha, what a super fun way to make a card! I love it.