We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

An A Muse Studio Challenge

We all have our addictions right?  My Sister, Carla has a thing for glitter.  We have talked intervention but so far her DH and 3 sons are not complaining too much about being sparkly.  ;-)  We actually love it when we sit down to dinner and even the men in our lives have glitter on them.  LOL
So when she decided to start a challenge blog I knew I would want in on it!  The first challenge,  Use Glitter LOL  That is not a challenge for me.  I too LOVE the stuff!
My next door neighbor had a baby boy last week so made her the card below.
I didn't clean up after myself so I just made another one and added the glitter heart when another friend of mine also had a baby boy!  Two boys in one week!
Thanks for stopping by today!  Go play in the challenge.  There will be a new one tomorrow.  [I think she told me on Monday's]
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

stamps by Stampabilities
ribbon from Hobby Lobby
glitter by Martha Stewart
polka dot paper from my scraps, probably MME or BG or DCWV LOL


6 comments:

Carla said...

These are darling, Noelle! I love all the little pull toys, the scalloped edge, and of course the glitter! Thanks for playing with the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog!!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the boy cards! I love the toys at the bottom!

Carisa said...

awww, so sweet!!! i love how you inked the edges of your dp and of course that stamp is adorable! :D

Unknown said...

So adorable!!!! Beautiful colors!!!! you did a great job!!!!

Tami Grandi said...

cute cute cute! (and yep tomorrow is my challenge) :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Darling baby boy cards, Noelle! Love these! :)