We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Now, Creations with Christina wants to see our rooms! :)

These are my FAVORITE posts!  I could look at people's loot all day long! I have been hoarding collecting scrap supplies since 1995!  I have worked at a scrap store for 8 years, a wholesale place for a short time.  I have sold Creative Memories and I now sell {ippity} and cut for Creative Cuts and More!  That is a lot of opportunities for a whole lot of really fantastic stuff!  Truth be told I love re-organizing it as much as I love using it!
I just did a room redo and most things are pretty much the same.  We just got new to us chairs that don't take up the whole area LOL  I sit here and face my oldest DD and my BFF!
This is to my right.
This is behind me. 
This is to my left. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  :)  If you want to see both rooms with more talk you can click HERE.
I am off to see all of your rooms now!  YIPPEE!!!

1 comment:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Noelle. You are crackin' me up. I just noticed the "for sale or trade" photo on the side. Sorry, but I finally got mine raised and the 2 dogs and 2 cats keep me busy enough, teehee. Wow girl, you have lots of wonderful stuff! Love it! It looks like you were off to see some other rooms, but I don't see a link?? I'd love to check them out. I keep saying I'm going to take photo's and post of my room. I'm so excited about it since we moved in a couple of months ago, but I keep thinking I need to wait til I finish "decorating". That means I may never get around to posting them, ha!