We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

For you!

I did a little retail therapy while Bryan was gone.  Michael's had this Martha Stewart butterfly punch on sale for $6.99 and I swear to you it flew right in my cart!  LOL  I don't have time to search her blog right now, but I am 95% sure I totally CASE'ed Jennifer McGuire on the butterflies.  She is a fantastic card maker.  If you don't follow her you should.  I know for a fact Kristina Werner uses this butterfly punch all the time and you should follow her too!  :) 
I have seen this Totally Happy set used  in so many ways.  The For You has some 'messy dots'.  That is out of my comfort zone, to be honest.  But I used it any ways and I'm alive to tell you about it LOL 
I ADORE this Sweet Thoughts of Spring set.  Those borders emboss BEAUTIFULLY!  I just cut it out and slapped it on.  :)  The floss is from a company called On The Surface.  I won it at a retreat YEARS ago so I'm not sure if they are still around.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

2 comments:

liannallama said...

You're so funny--I'm glad you went out of your comfort zone because I love your cards!

Nora Anne said...

How did I miss this beauty?!?! I have to brush up on my blog-stalking skills ;)
Love your little butterflies :) I saw that on JM's blog and will be following you soon in casing it, so cute! I'm glad you made it through using the For You stamp :)