We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I updated my For Sale or Trade post and another project from Morgan!

              I updated my For Sale or Trade thread with 2 sets today.  You can see them HERE.
Rearranging our scrap rooms is the best move I have ever made!  Morgan scraps with me almost every night.  Her friends are all coming over to make locker decorations etc.  We are having such a blast!
My sister and I found this peace sign at the second hand store.  I think I paid $0.50 for it and Morgan worked on it for 4 nights! 
The apple didn't fall far from the tree over here!  She is the embossing QUEEN!  I for sure need a back up gun now!  LOL   
She cuts better than I do!  She embossed, colored and cut out every image!  Then she added Stickles to everything!  [That was after I took all the pictures though] 
The actual sign is a sticker on both sides.  She put the paper down and cut out all the holes and the edges and then filed them smooth! 
Didn't she do a great job?
She is on a 3 day mission trip this week.  They are sleeping at the church every night.  Yesterday they worked at the animal shelter [I'll bet she fell in love with something and we will have a new pet].  They are working with the homeless people too.  This afternoon they get a break and get to go swim.  Would it be wrong of us to show up at the pool and press our faces against the fence just so we can see her cute face?  Carlee would bewailing as I run back to the car and we'd be busted for sure LOL
Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back later with more cards!  I made 3 last night!  I am finally on a roll again YIPPEE!!


No comments: