We LOVE Unity!!!

We LOVE Unity!!!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Jimmi's June Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge!


Have you jumped on this train yet?  You really need to!  How does 100 [yes one hundred] random stamps and a kit of your choice sound?  Click HERE to read all about it and join the fun!  If I ever win this and get to roll around in 100 random Unity stamps, I will die a happy girl  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Here is my take on the sketch below!  I used my June, 2011 kit All Smiles.  It is such a great kit!  I love it!
I think I was pregnant with Carlee when I got a hold of the Creative Memories curvy cutter thing.  I thought it would be something I used all the time.  I am pretty sure this is on;y the second time I used it LOL  But I love it!  I am going to use it more!  So easy and different!  I love it!
The paper is MME, the ribbon is from my stash and the EP is Brownie by American Crafts.  I wrote them begging them to sell me more because mine is almost gone.  They replied with it was just a test color.  *SOB*  It's better than their chestnut brown color.  Please tell me your favorite brown embossing powder!  I need to find a new one to love because this PERFECT one can't be replaced DARNIT!  LOL
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow Noelle what a smahing card!!!! Love the butterflies and the way you put the sentiment in the heart!!!! Great job!!!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Nicely done, I just love that butterfly stamp.

lisa a.