We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Jimmi's June Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge!


Have you jumped on this train yet?  You really need to!  How does 100 [yes one hundred] random stamps and a kit of your choice sound?  Click HERE to read all about it and join the fun!  If I ever win this and get to roll around in 100 random Unity stamps, I will die a happy girl  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Here is my take on the sketch below!  I used my June, 2011 kit All Smiles.  It is such a great kit!  I love it!
I think I was pregnant with Carlee when I got a hold of the Creative Memories curvy cutter thing.  I thought it would be something I used all the time.  I am pretty sure this is on;y the second time I used it LOL  But I love it!  I am going to use it more!  So easy and different!  I love it!
The paper is MME, the ribbon is from my stash and the EP is Brownie by American Crafts.  I wrote them begging them to sell me more because mine is almost gone.  They replied with it was just a test color.  *SOB*  It's better than their chestnut brown color.  Please tell me your favorite brown embossing powder!  I need to find a new one to love because this PERFECT one can't be replaced DARNIT!  LOL
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Noelle what a smahing card!!!! Love the butterflies and the way you put the sentiment in the heart!!!! Great job!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nicely done, I just love that butterfly stamp.

lisa a.