We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pennant Album!

I made this album for our Blog Hop last month.  I LOVE this Creative Cuts Album called Pennant #4!  It was super fun to make!

The flowers, buttons, brads etc are all from my stash, I open everything and throw it in the color coordinated jar so I never really know where it came from but I use it much more often being able to see it all  :) 
The words are all really old rub-ins by Making Memories.  I just noticed I didn't stamp in this album! 
Those darling sock monkey's came from Hobby Lobby.  I just cut their arms off and put them where I wanted them. 
You can get this Twine right here!  :) 
The ruffle gingham ribbon is also from Hobby Lobby.  
My fantastic 13 year old daughter took all these pictures and Carlee will do ANYTHING for Morgan  :) 
I ordered 2 pages in acetate for the covers!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

OMGosh! Look at all of those adorable faces! LOVE this. I love that fact that big sis took those photos, too! This is priceless, Noelle! :)

Anonymous said...

That pennant is adorable!! I love the sock monkeys. Very sweet :)

NoraAnne said...

Love this little album and the monkeys with her silly faces!
I am cracking up because I just looked at your blog and it looks like you have the for sale or trade title for Carlee's picture! I will buy her :) :) :) ):)

June Houck said...

This is absolutely darling! What a cutie your Morgan is and how sweet of her big sister to snap photos of her :)

Minta's Creations said...

This is adorable..Momo sent me..too cute.
Come and visit my blog sometime..
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Erin @ A Girl & Her Mutt said...

What a cute idea! I love these smaller albums.

Coley said...

I'm all about the mini-album right now, and this is just adorable! Would be a great gift for someone with a little sports-star in their life! I found you through Momo...nice to see your stuff :D