We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sadly, we have our final coupon for Cropping Corner today!

An additional 25% off EVERYTHING in the store! 
Some things are already 75% off!  It is a screaming deal! 
You need to spend $25.00 to use the coupon.
The code is GOODBYE
 I can't really type that without some serious tears.  Head on over, we still have a TON of stuff left!  CuttleBug, stamps, Basic Grey, Reminisce, Graphic 45, Sassafras, CookBookin, Stickopotamus, EK, Ribbon, Little Yellow Bicycle, Daisy Bucket ETC!  There is a LOT left! 
I'll be pulling orders into the night!  I LOVE my job!

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Just made a purchase...the prices are awesome. Sorry you guys are going outof business...

Scrappy Beads said...

"Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often. **Lots of Hugs** Deborah
http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
P.S. I will take a looksie at your goodies... *Ü*! I'm sorry your having to say goodbye.

NoraAnne said...

Awww....sorry to see it's coming so near the end :( *Hugs* to you and Pat, just remember all the fun you will still have together :)

Carla said...

I know this is hard; I can't believe it's almost over.