We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Friday! It's time for Friends With Flair!

Hi!  Today I have a super simple and fast layout to share!  My 13 year old was completely in love with her sister's 'paws' and feet.  We have always had a take as many pictures as you want anytime you want rule in our house.  My Canon EOS Rebel was expensive!  But the pictures Morgan has taken with it over the last 5 years are totally worth it :)  Priceless as they say.  :)  So we let her use it.  Any time she wants and when I upload pictures I always love what I see even if they aren't the pictures I would have taken!
Have you seen Unity's new way of doing Friends With Flair?  I love it so much I decided to start playing in it!  It's about time right?  LOL  May I also suggest you leave their blog open all day long and sing your heart out to their play-list?  It's line-up is as good as their stamps LOL  I used a Spellbinder label die to cut that perfect shape!  I embossed a frame from Love In Return by {ippity} and it is on sale for $19.20!  I love that frame!  Isn't it funny how we critique ourselves after the fact?  I am now wishing those pearls were much bigger.  Last night I loved how little they were because Carlee is so little!  Oh well life is too short for redo's so I'm keeping it and I love it LOL  Plus it's already in the album!  LOL  You can't see it in the pictures but I 'stitched' around all the pictures.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you all have a great Easter!  I am SUPER excited!  We are going to my Sister's in-laws house.  I love them like I love my family LOL  I think they have been married for about 22 years?  How many Carla?  So really they are my family LOL
Happy Easter!

18 comments:

Sandy O said...

Awwwww....what adorable photos. So glad you shared them. The layout is great, the shimmer paper is perfect.

stampjourney said...

Such a pretty layout! Love the shimmer and the embossed frame!

Rachel B said...

Fabulous LO. Love the journal block and those fabulous photos.

Sarah B. said...

Great layout!! And what darling photos :)

NoraAnne said...

Pinch me, am I dreaming?!?! Are you really hopping today?!? LOL! Love your layout, that is one of my favorite journaling stamps and it looks AWESOME embossed (of course!!!) and what a sweet little subject Carlee makes :)

Patricia said...

Gorgeous layout, Noelle!!

Gwen said...

Cute pics, what a wonderful thing to have her taking the pics! Great layout!

Toni K said...

How adorable! Cute pics!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice layout!!!! tfs!!

June Houck said...

What a pretty baby! Enjoy Easter with your family :)

Erin said...

I like the shimmer paper and the frame is gorgeous!

jennifer mitten said...

Great layout!

Carol said...

Great project!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Katrina Hunt said...

so cute and love that stamp!! hugs, Katrina

Unknown said...

How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Layout~~

Anne Tussing said...

Super sweet photos and awesome embossed frame!!

Ashley Newell said...

How sweet!