We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{ippity} Blossoms

As an {ippity} chick we all get to be featured on the {ippity} blog!
I'll be the first to admit it is sort of scary to see my face plastered on there LOL  I always get so nervous for these type of events.  I'm not sure why but I do!  LOL
I really love the layout I did for today.  Mostly because Bryan's chair has some sort of magical powers or something LOL  When Morgan, Carlee or I are sick we head straight for Daddy's chair!  If a baby needs to be put to sleep we head straight for Daddy's chair!  It is the best spot in the house!   No one even minds sitting on him if he is already in the chair!  It makes it even better LOL
The journaling says It's the best spot in the house!  It's so good you don't even need a pacifier!  It's THAT good!  :) 
I LOVE Alphabetically Adorable.  I use it all the time.  Every letter embosses perfectly!  I didn't this time but I love to decorate each letter with Stickles after I emboss them.  The flowers are embossed and cut out.  They are from How You Doin'?
Both sets are on sale today for 20% off! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is an adorable layout, Noelle! I love that you made a page about "daddy's chair". A great memory for the books! :)

NoraAnne said...

Don't be nervous, we all love seeing your face plastered on the Ippity Blog! Especially when it's accompanied by an adorable layout like this one!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO