We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Butterflies and Ippity Hippity Hop Twist Challenge

  I really LOVE butterflies!  So cutting an assortment over at Creative Cards and More was not a hardship for me! 
I have been SO BUSY cataloging all my stamps I have not made anything in forever!  So last night at dinner I announced I was done cataloging until I had created for a while.  I NEEDED to create LOL  I may or may not have been looking for kitchen clean up help that didn't really happen  LOL
I used a sketch from the SCS  Ippity Hippity Hop Twist Challenge, which I flipped.  I was going to use the color challenge too but printing in black and white is VERY unhelpful in that type of situation!  ;-)
I used a Martha Stewart around the page border punch.  Loopy I think it's called.  The paper is a scrap from MME.  The sentiment is an {ippity} stamp from Just Wanted To Say.
I love layering the butterflies!  The bling came from a Hero Arts stamp set I bought years ago!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be posting more because I have lots to do.  One of my girlfriends has not been feeling well and I meant to send this cards weeks ago!  Shame on me!


5 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Love your card :) The butterflies are SO SO pretty :) and I love your loopy border!

June Houck said...

Beautiful background and butterfly :)

Carla said...

I love the layered butterfly, too. You can never have too many butterflies! This card will definitely make your friend feel better! Send it!

Justliketink said...

What a cute card! I love layering things!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

This card is gorgeous!

Momo sent me, and I am now a follower.

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/