We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Peeps!

If you are looking for Rosie's Birthday Blog Hop please click HERE.
We are going to my Sister's MIL & FIL house and I am so EXCITED!!  I LOVE them!
I decided to make the kids gift bags which is always fun!  I used an {ippity} set called Alphabetically Adorable to stamp all the kids names.

The darling chick and butterfly is from the April KOTM from Unity Small Things Matter Most!  I ADORE this kit and it makes me so stinkin' happy every month when it arrives in the mail!  If you are not a member you should be!  You won't be sorry!

And this Peeps, is what happens when you eat too much candy!  :)

HAPPY EASTER!!!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Super super sweet picture...made me smile, i remember the days when.....my kids are all grown up BUT i have a new grandbaby who will be in training soon....TFS!
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

Those letter stamps are so cute!! My daughter is looking the same way right about now. Waiting for the crash... LOL

Lindsey
http://lindseyrn13.blogspot.com/
lindsemt86@gmail.com

Die Cut Diva said...

What great goodies for the kids -- carlee is adorable as usual -- hope you had a great day with your family

Stampin Shorty Creations said...

Hope you & your family had a great Easter,cute project I see one of my favorite candy in there lol, your daughter is sooooo cute

Jan Garber said...

Your little girl must be a real character! I always LOL when I see a picture! Happy easter!

NoraAnne said...

These little goodie bags are SO cute, but that little Carlee just takes the cake :) :) :) Love that picture!