We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

World Cardmaking Day Unity challenge #3

The fabulous Renee Aslette picked EMBOSSING!!  *swoon* My favorite!  I can emboss for hours and never ever tire of it.  I love it!  If someone really wanted to torture me they would take away my heat gun.  I would be miserable.  [Then I would grab my old one that has a short in the cord LOL]  So it only made sense for me to start with this challenge!
When Unity had the My Little Shoebox release I was so lucky to win the Oh Deer collection from the MLS Blog!  YIPPEE!!!!
Everything came from their die cut sheet!  So much fun!  I slathered UTEE all over everything and it is so shiny.  I love that stuff.  It makes everything better!!

 I love that if you want it thicker while it is wet pour on more and emboss it again.
I embossed the flowers after I put them together and the UTEE doubles as glue!! 
Underneath the Secret Garden Butterfly Background is an embossed one.  It was too dark I thought *gasp* so I covered it up.  I love the layered look so I never have a problem covering up a mistake LOL  After I stuck down the stickers I used the corner of my embossing pad and 'colored' them and added UTEE!
OK, head over to the Unity Blog HERE and join the fun.  There are $1000.00 of prizes GASP!!  If you play in all the challenges you could win a YEAR of KOM or SMAK!  *SWOON*
Secret Garden 1
This is Secret Garden.  I love butterflies so much!!  This stamp is my favorite from this release!
Speaking of releases, did you see the Authentique release this morning and do the hop? It is so fantastic!  ALL of it is in my cart!  I keep finding randon stamps I had not seen before.  Flurry of Flakes??  SO CUTE!!!  There are even more prizes!  Unity is the most generous company out there. 
OK, now I have a story for you if you have made it this far.  While I was happily making this card one of those nasty pincher bugs fell from the ceiling and landed on my arm!!  I screamed like a girl and threw the card and the heat gun.  Scared me to death!  Yes I know he could have crawled up my chair but I prefer to think he was only on my arm and only for the .05 of a second it took me to scream and dance and get him off!  Ewwww! 
So much Unity fun going on!  If you order, I would be so greatful if you let the Unity Peeps know I sent you in the comment section!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend!
 


No comments: