We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, October 15, 2012

WCMD Challenge # 2 with UNITY!

Thienly had us use TEXTURE! I love texture! All sorts of texture and adding a bunch to one card makes me stinkin' HAPPY! LOL
Please come join us HERE.
I started with crimping the pattern paper and I am sorry but I have no idea who made it.  I never got rid of my crimper from 1996 [hoarder] I love running paper through it LOL  It makes me happy to see it come out wrinkled and it is a must for sour cream containers! Which I will be making all the time once Carlee starts school. 

I stamped the pennant from My Point of View {SMAK August 2012} on cardstock and then muslin I embossed the circle sentiment and the banner from the same SMAK kit.  The ribbon is from my stash and silk.  I am 99% sure it is Creative Impressions. 
I popped everything up for a little more dimension and called it good.  The thanks is from Lollipop Tree You & Me, such a darling set, I have to show you.Lollipop Tree You & Me 1
 Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Please join us in these WCMD challenges.  The prizes are AMAZING!  *swoon*

2 comments:

angie/shuggy said...

love!

Jessica Buffa said...

Noelle, you never cease to make me giggle as I read your fun blog ramblings! LOL! This is fantastic and a great set of ideas to add texture...fabulous darling, fabulous!
:O)
Jessica S