We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

FAB Feature Wednesday!

Hi Peeps!!
This weeks feature is Gingham Christmas Greeting!
I love this set.  You can't tell from the picture but the holly berries and the embossed Happy Holidays are both metallic red.  Happy Holidays isn't pink like it looks LOL
Everything is embossed and the paper is from gcd Studio.  I had never heard of them.  It is a little kit I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby but I love it.  I will be on the look out for more from them.
Please head on over to our blog and see what all my amazing co-chicks have made this this fantastic set!
I have been sick and this is my first time back to the gym.  I still feel pretty sick but I know if I miss more than 3 days my perfect habit will be broken so I am off!
Have a beautiful day!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a nice set of stamps and I love the way you used it for a Christmas card design.