We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, October 15, 2012

WCMD Challenge #7

My girl Carisa hosted this one and to no surprise it was COLORING!  Which I am awful at LOL  I don't own any Copics and I am afraid if I jump on that train I will never be able to afford another Unity stamp!!  LOL You can join us HERE.
I used my colored pencils and it is almost a disgrace to the darling Phylis Harris stamp All About Balance.
I picked the biggest bow I could find to draw your attention away from the awful coloring LOL  Oh, and I totally wanted her skin ton to look like that *snicker*
I put Glossy Accents on her Cons where the rubber is and I must say it is stinkin' cute!  I also love the Diamond Stickles on the tutu.  The paper is from a Dear Lizzy stack I picked up at Hobby Lobby, the ribbon is also from HL.  Those 50% off sales make me so very happy!!  The ticket square is a Life Style Crafts die I got at Archivers, I think there are 19, yes nineteen sizes.  For $24.99 and I used a coupon.  I thought that was a screaming deal.  I definitely want more!! 
When my favorite scrapbook store closed. 
*I MISS YOU FREEZE FRAME*
I bought all of these American Craft square cards.  A HUGE pile for something crazy like a dollar.  I have been covering them for almost 5 years.  I cover store bought cards all the time do you?
Thank you so much for swinging by today.  Please join us over at Unity to shop and do all the challenges.  You will not be sorry if you win!  ;)
Have a great day!


1 comment:

Jessica Buffa said...

Seriously? What on earth is off about her skin tone? Girl, don't make me come to your neck of the woods and slap you with the "YouBeCrazy" stick...LOL! I love the coloring!