We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

WCMD #8

Hi Peeps! Are you guys doing all the challenges?
This one Awesome Andrea gave us a

COLOR CHALLENGE!! How easy, right? Except I do not like Olive Sam I Am! LOL
I used it LOL as well as Cream, Brown and Pumpkin and I used that last one literally too! :)


 
That pumpkin is too tilted. Why didn't I see that before? LOL I made 2 pumpkins and wanted another one in the top corner but it was not working for me. I am not sure why, it could be the speck of olive paper *SNORT*
I embossed the brown background and the pumpkin with CuttleBug embossing folders. I used my new

KOM labeled {from ours to yours} The gems are Studio G.
Tomorrow BFF comes after work and stays until Sunday night! Her Honey is out of town so it is girls weekend at my house! We ARE getting up to workout Saturday morning! After that all bets are off and we might consume our body weight in beer and chips and quac while we scrap all night long! It has been MONTHS since we have scrapped all weekend. Truth be told it may have been February of 2011 the last time we did it. *GASP* Every morning at the gym while we struggle through we have ben doing the countdown. GAME ON!! Bring on the scrappin'!! I'll be around I have 3 more challenges to do to win a year of kits LOL I have the fall challenge, plus the KOM sketch and the Unity challenge to win the prize of all prizes!!
Happy Weekend Peeps!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Blogger just added all these nutso spaces when I clicked on soell check????  Alrighty then....  LOL


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a fun weekend!

NoraAnne said...

Oh, have SO MUCH FUN!!!! I am jealous :) I want to join in!!!
Love your card, good luck with the challenge! I hope you win :) I made all of the cards in my head but haven't made one real one yet! LOL!

Jessica Buffa said...

Love the embossing and great design for the entire card. You are your own worst critic...I love your crafty talent Noelle. Hope you and the BFF are having fun!