We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

We have my all time favorite guest designer today!

I sure wish I could post a picture of her LOL  But this is a new work computer and we didn't transfer my pictures because they are all backed up and safe on Carbonite!
It's Morgan!  She is beautiful.  She is a stellar volleyball player and I LOVE it when she makes stuff with me!  She had to make a ton of thank you cards because so many people have donated for her mission trip!
She LOVES this dragonfly from Bold Insight
The sentiment is from Just Wanted to Say
The Butterfly is from Devoted.  
The pink twine is from DoodleBug. 

The brown twine is from us.  You can get it here.
Thanks for stopping by today! 
If you order from Unity, I would love to be your chick!