We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, March 19, 2012

A dose of Carlee cuteness!

I LOVE scrapping this baby!


I started with the heart that I LOVE from the March SMAK kit True Story.  But I simply could let leave out a single picture.  I LOVE them all so I piled them ALL on and decided anyone who looked at the album I would tell them the red there, those are very cool hearts!  LOL
SMAK is my favorite monthly kit!  I LOVE KOM too but SMAK had me at Hello, the stamps call out to me while i try to sleep  LOL  I plan my next layout in my head around the stamps LOL
  You should go sign up for SMAK if you have not already done so!  You will get a 25% off coupon for all of your unity orders every single month!  So the killer sales Ang puts on.... add your code it works often on her sales.  Then if you spend $35.  [has there ever been an order under $35.?]  You get to pick a free stamp set that is $29.00 or under!  My free sets each month make me giddy like a kid on Christmas!
Thanks for stopping by today!
PS  Morgan took all these pictures.  Yes I got to hold Carlee but she is doing all the darling looks for her sister, whom she worships!  *swoon*

5 comments:

mlady012 said...

Really cute pics ...Those SMAK kits just keep getting better & better don't they?

stefani said...

What a cutie pie! Cute stamp set too!

NoraAnne said...

OH MAN!!! :( I just finally ordered the other day and forgot to add my free kit in :( oh well...anyway, on to better things! That baby of yours is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!! I just love the yawny picture! and the picture on the top layout that is the middle one in the column on the right looks EXACTLY like her face now! they're all adorable :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

She is the cutest, Noelle! She just makes me smile. :) Your pages are fabulous, like always, girl.
I LOVEEEEEE that SMAK kit! IT is my favorite and on my list! LOL!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Look at your sweet baby! Not a baby anymore though! Achon babies are the cutest! Xoxo