We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, March 26, 2012

I LOVE Your Face!!

I actually welled up last night scrapping this beautiful baby!

I really wish that glare was not on her eye.  Thank goodness it isn't there is real life!
Now, the yellowed picture on the left is awful!  However it shoes the whole outfit with the hat and booties and matching pants so cute I can't even stand it!  I'm sorry to brag.  I just love my babies!


I have kissed those lips so many times, I can't help myself.  She might be thinking we take too many pictures??


My journaling block is from one of my favorite {ippity} sets.  A Moment in Time.  $24.00 and on sale for $21.60.  Free Twine and Free shipping!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!


3 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super darling, Noelle! She is a sweetie and I would kiss her every chance I got, too! Fabulous page. :)

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Carlee is going to think you are the coolest mom ever for creating such beautiful scrapbooks for her! Every time I see your work I always think........you are soooooo creative! Very talented! The best part is that you create these masterpieces with love!

NoraAnne said...

Those lips certainly are kissable :) You cannot be blamed! I just love the close up picture with the adorable under it! She is edible!