We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I think Morgan should try out for the Unity DT!


My girl can whip out a card in no time!!
She used the butterfly from Devoted.  It is on sale for $21.60.  I have it in stock.  25 yards of free twine and free shipping!

The sentiment is from Heartfelt Sympathy.  We are LOVING the sentiment sets!
It is only $8.99 for 9 perfect sentiments.  One says love you to the moon and back.  Carlee tells me this 100 times a day and it is the best sentence I have ever heard!
You can get the Twine HERE.  $2.50 for 25 yards and free shipping!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

4 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Your girl sure is talented :) She is going to give you a run for your money with the Unity DT call!!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is beautiful!! Way to go, Morgan. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card Morgan!!! Yahoo!!

Smile Proud said...

I think ur lady has got some extra ability and i wish this efficiency should keep it later on.