We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, October 17, 2011

A 365 Card Challenge

I got a wild hair yesterday and decided to join 6 challenges.  I made 2 cards last night, we will see how far I get.   365 Cards is an awesome blog, you should all come play along!
I don't like the twine.  It seems to thin to me.  But like a good player I stuck with the sketch. 
I am head over heels for  these My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 paper pads!  They makes card decisions quick and easy! 
This is my favorite {ippity} butterfly from Now & Always. 
The sentiment is from The Simple Things.
Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget The Chick Challenge, we have another fun sketch on Thursday!  It is my favorite so far!

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Way to go on all those challenge, Noelle! This card is super. You used my fave {ippity} set!!

Rose said...

yea you for rocking so many challenges with one beauty of a card :)

wendipooh13 said...

I LOVE how the red just jumps off the card!!! pretty!!!

Manuela Navarro said...

Preciosa!
Me encantan los sellos que has usado!
Un gran trabajo.