We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

HAPPY World Card Making Day!

I made this card last night.  I made the flower, lots of embossing and cutting.  I used Now & Always by {ippity} and a Recollections pearl and lots of Stickles. 
I used the new {ippity} set Thanks For All Things to stamp the flower border.  I tied on the ribbon and then completely changed my mind.  Instead of going with vertical I decided it would be so much cuter horizontal, so I stamped on the sentiment.  I used lots of pop-dots and glue dots to get the flower where I wanted it with the bow loops and strings where I thought they looked best.  All with COMPLETE success of not trashing the wet Stickles.   
Now if I just had an Arabic friend to send it to that would be great because their right way to read is our backwards way to read!
WHAT A DORK!
How I get through the day must be a small miracle LOL
I am posting this for 2 reasons.  1. It's funny to see that not all cards end well.  They just don't LOL and 2. This is a really good sneak peek of the new Thanks For All Things set that will be available for purchase on the 5th!
I am going to be doing all the Unity challenges over at SCS today!  You should join me!
Thanks for stopping by today! 


6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!!

Unknown said...

Wow what a beautiful card!!!! I love the design of that flower!!!!! Great job!!!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful, Noelle! LOVE! :)

Carla said...

I prefer that my cards open in surprising ways.

jennifer mitten said...

That is great - I have done that a few times myself:-)

Dee in N.H. said...

Gorgeous card! Glad to see we are all capable of funky folds! LOL!