We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, October 17, 2011

All Things Unity #42 B-I-N-G-O!!

If you could hear Carlee sing BINGO!  She says There was a farmer that had a Hmmmmmm [hand on chin in deep thought] CAT.  With a HISS only she makes the hiss noise which makes all us us die laughing all day long.  She even throws out a paw with claws for a little added drama.  Maybe she has tortured our cats a time or two too many right?

OH!  This challenge is about the game Bingo, not the song.
Anything Bingo goes!  There is a prize as well!  So head on over to All Things Unity and play long! 
Here is what I made.  A tiny card for a gift bag.  The checker board is from Quotes a'la Happy, and it is on sale for $21.60!  The sentiment which I LOVE because I can open the card and write anything I want to make this card work for any occasion is from So This Is Love and it is on sale for $16.20
Thanks so much for stopping by today!


4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

This is SO cute, Noelle! I can't wait for my very own Quotes a'la Happy set to arrive!!! :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love this, Noelle! I bet Carlie is a hoot making her cat hissing noise! My aunt used to have the meanest cats that would always hiss at me when I would go near them. Maybe why I do not like cats? Or maybe because I am crazy allergic to them? I plan on getting my new ippity inked up tomorrow!!! :)

StampinCathy said...

This is so adorable. I just love this set. Thanks for playing with us at ATU!

Marcie Sharp said...

I love this simple design because ALL the elements really stand out! SO fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at All Things Unity!