We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

YAWN!

I am so in love with this baby I might not ever make another card.  Carlee will be 4 on the 24th of this month.  I am scrapping 12/11/07!!  I MUST scrap more, organize and make cards less!!  LOL
That kraft printed paper is from Hobby Lobby, I LOVVVVE it!  The border punch is an EK, BFF did it for me.  I can't line those things up to save my life!  I have a million more of those 'skittles' in my stash so you will be seeing those forever!
Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow love these pictures!!!! What a sweetheart!!!! You did a wonderful job on this!!!!! Way to go!!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Cute as can be, Noelle! So exciting that Carlee will be having a birthday. I will have to put something in the mail for her. :D