We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge #1

The first one was a Mother's Day card. I actually got very sad and decided I was not going to play because I miss my mom too much. But then I came to my senses. I love my Mother-in-Law so I made her a card instead.

I cut a couple inches off the bottom of an A2 card from Creative Cuts and More. I added a strip of scrap in Kunzite, and punched it with a Fiskars border punch. I stamped on a Filigree Rectangle Label cut in Ice Silver from Creative Cuts and More. The sheer ribbon is from my stash, the pearls are by K & Co. The stamp is from Autumn Leaves and the ink is Wisteria from ColorBox Chalk ink!
The room is getting messy and my little one clearly disapproves of being ignored! :-)

No comments: