We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!!

It's 4:15 and I have not even showered yet! LOL Here is my room BEFORE I started to scrap. At around 9:30. You can actually see my desk! BUT only because I moved all my Creative Cuts and More work stuff to the other side of the room LOL


This is where I do all the cutting for CC&M.

This is all the paper I cut! LOL

I just wanted you to see it did start clean! I am participating in challenges all day today for My Pink Stamper and I did one for Happily Ever Crafter. I have to post each challenge separately so I can link up to their blogs, so get ready for lots of posts from me tonight or tomorrow! I am off to take a super fast shower [I'll be jumping into a clean pair of pajamas] and get on to my 5th challenge of the day!

This has been SO MUCH FUN!!

No comments: