We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

MPS #10 May Day with flowers! Or NOT!! LOL

So I made this flower. It's an old book from the thrift store. I used a flower die to cut it, sprayed it with glimmer mist, crumpled it up and added a button. While it dried, I got out the brown paper and went on a printed paper search. I found this super darling Crate Paper kit I have and went to town making this cute layout!
I love it and think it is super cute. That's 15 pictures on there! I was so pleased. I took the pictures and then saw the flower. LMAO! I saw I blew the entire challenge and forgot to use the flower! LOL So I started all over.

I curled these layered flowers from Creative Cuts and More and loved the layout.

Here they are in the protector, they really flatten out and look nice, but still have dimension. So this layout definitely made the one hour challenge but the both of them did not LOL

No comments: