We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

MPS #12 Critter-Licious!

Last one, BEST. WEEKEND. EVER! I had such a blast even if my Peeps are grumpy! I deserved it and will be doing it more often! :-)


I will admit, this took me the longest. I do not get the layers on these carts some times. I cut so many of these monkeys you would not even believe it. I could not get it right. I'll bet it's still wrong! LOL But I'm calling it good! LOL

I REALLY LOVED all these challenges. A HUGE thanks to Robyn at My Pink Stamper and her design team. You girls really motivated me and I got a TON completed and an extra 2-pager even LOL

My peeps will be happy that my poor scrap room will be ignored for days and days again.......

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Really cute page! What cartridge did you use for the monkey?
Thanks

mustangkayla said...

That monkey is super cute! Lookat all your layouts and cards! Glad you had a wonderful weekend and I agree...we need to have weekends like that more often!

Warm n Wonderful said...

A really cute page. The one layout I did for the challenge took me the longest too!