We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Rock On Brotha!

This is how I amuse myself.  I sent my brother funny cards LOL
I am thinking he would LOVE Adele so I wanted to send him her CD's.
He takes care of my Dad on top of this mountain in beautiful Petit Jean Park in Arkansas!  Not too many music stores to look through there LOL
I had to make a card to go with them and this is what I came up with.
*GASP*!!!  You didn't know I could make a card with any stamp other than {ippity} or Unity did ya'?
Well It just so happens I can.  However, LOL  This is a Hampton Art set that I am drawn towards.  Could be because Marah Johnson designed it and she designs for Unity too  LOL  It's called Rock Star if you decide you have to have it but I have had it for years.
I'll try to be back later today with a Friends with Flair post, but last night I just wasn't feeling it.  I looked at baby pictures of Carlee instead of actually making anything LOL  :)
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Carla said...

You are so funny! He'll love this!!

NoraAnne said...

Your brother is so lucky to have you! He will love this happy mail for sure!