We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

How do people work and blog?

I can't find time to do both.  LOL  The girls get whatever energy I have left!
I wanted to let you know that Friday Creative Cuts and Stuck On You Sketches is having a joint blog hop!  Our theme is summer and both design teams made mini albums.  I LOVE making mini albums so I am excited to see what everyone made!
I stepped down from being the DT coordinator.  I am completely frazzled all the time lately.  I can't seem to give anything 100% and that is very unlike me.  Some things have to go and that was one of them.  Next thing is the yard!  I am calling a lawn service to come mow it.  I just don't have time YIPPEE!!!  Now, if only I could find someone to come clean the house for $18. a week  LOLOLOLOLOL
While making one of the albums for the hop I tried something, it worked, I love it and I wanted to share!
These are from New Season New Wonder

Super cute for cards.  They say smile, thanks, sweet and hello.  Not so great for a recipe album. 
So, before I put the embossing powder on, I colored in the words with my embossing pen!
Oh, how I love to alter a stamp and make it work! 
Carlee is getting so big.  She looks like a little girl instead of a baby now.  It's a good thing I got my tubes tied or I'd be trying to get pregnant!  I think a baby belongs on my hip! 
My 3 favorite people in the world.
And, back to the stamps LOL  Blogger won't let me move this picture up and I need to start working so I'm not going to fight with it anymore.  It is fine down here away from the others right?  :)
Thanks for stopping by today!  I truly miss seeing all of your blogs and I don't think things will continue to be this crazy busy for much longer!

2 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Sorry work has been so busy, Noelle! Man, I love that fruity set. It is definitely on my wish list. I need to ink up my new ippity I just ordered from ya first before I go ordering more.
That photo of your hubby and girls is super cute! :)

lisa a said...

I do love that ippity set and LOVE how you are showing it off. Hope things slow down for you soon!