We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Friday, July 1, 2011

New {ippity} is in the house!! WOOT!!! WOOT!!!!!!

It's a GREAT day at the Reese house!  I did a little dance when I heard the UPS truck drive off!  LOL
I have TWO new {ippity} sets to work with tonight!
I am so excited I just can't stand it!
I can't show you the whole sets just yet though!  You have to wait for the 5th!
What I can show you in projects completed with the stamps!  So my goal is to use them all tonight!  LOL
I did decide to carry the {ippity} handle!  I can show you that now!
For a limited time I will include a random {ippity} stamp stuck on the block like the picture above!
It's on sale for $18.00 and FREE SHIPPING!

I love this handle!  It is so clear and smooth.  I'm thinking one might make it's way off the stock shelf in the hall and onto my scrap table.  That sort of thing happens all the time doesn't it?  :)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Two posts in one day!  Who knew I had it in me?  :) 

No comments: