We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thanks so much!

Are you guys getting in on the {ippity} Hop Hop Challenges with a Twist?  If not you should!  They are really fun!

With this card I took on 3 of the 4 challenges.  I skipped the sketch. 

Sometimes I sit and look at a sketch and I just can't do it.  LOL  Other times I am like PHEW!  No need to think and whip out a card!  I used the photo inspiration, the color and the final twist being ribbon!  The color challenges are the hardest and most fun!
This is another roll of the Hobby Lobby ribbon I got for a dollar at 50% off last week!  I LOVE it!  I used Ranger embossing powder.  As you all know I can't make a card without embossing! LOL
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: