We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Life Is Too Short....

to be anything but HAPPY!  How true is this??  :)
This was for an {ippity} hip hop twist challenge last month.  I made the card just in time but never did a blog post on it!  This was a sketch and it definitely was out of my comfort zone.  Sometimes busy sketches are beyond what I can wrap my head around LOL  The sentiment is from Quotes A'La Happy by {ippity}.  The pattern paper is Basic Grey.  This single sheet of paper is the gift that just keeps giving LOL  I'll bet I have made 10 cards from a left over scrap page!  I used 2 different border punches and I messed up both.  I can NEVER line up my punches and it infuriates me LOL  I am a relatively intelligent girl.  Why I can't line up a border punch is beyond me.  LOL  Back to the punches the big circle are from a huge EK punch that I really do love!  The side one is a Fiskers.  That ribbon is my all time favorite I LOVE it!  It's from American Crafts.  The label is by Sizzix.  Label 4 I think.  I love it too!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: