We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Books I read in January

Sara's Song by Fern Michaels - I didn't get to finish this one, I had to turn it back in but I have it again now and will finish it soon.  It's OK not fantastic.


Army Wives by  Tanya Biank - This is where the show came from.  I didn't like it.  It made me very sad because she used true Army stories. 

Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah - I LOVED this book!  Also very sad but the journey of these sisters and their relationship with their Mom and what she had been through was amazing.  It is rare when a book actually makes me cry and I cried during this one!

The Spellman's Strike Again by  Lisa Lutz - I am glad this series is over.  I always read all the book in a series and this one could have ended earlier LOL

 92 Pacific Blvd. by  Debbie Macomber - I am almost over this series too.  It seems like if a series gets too many books I can't stick with it.  I have the attention span of a gnat.  LOL

Crossroads by Fern Michaels - Another series I am just about over LOL  This is #18

Sins of The Flesh by  Fern Michaels - This was such a long book!  But I enjoyed it. 
déjà vu by Fern Michaels  This is #19 and I still have one more to go!

So that's it!  For February I am doing murder and suspense.  I need to mix it up a little more LOL

Thanks for stopping by today!  :)

No comments: