We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Growing In Unity Day 3

Welcome to Day #3 of my Growing In Unity Week!
I love this File Folder A2 Card from Creative Cuts and More!  CC&M11Noelle will save you 10% on your order!

I used one of my favorite {ippity} stamps from Love In Return.  I love the SU spiral punch, I thought it was great for a file folder card!  The pink strip is paper ribbon by K & Co.  It is like a sticker!  I couldn't believe it when I peeled off the back every little cut out was so clean!  The flowers are Prima and the brads are from my stash!

All of the {ippity} stamps are on sale for 20% off and I charge exact shipping! I have twine for sale for $2.50 for 25 yards and free shipping!

Please leave a comment every day this week. That will be 5 chances to win a prize from Unity! Every day I'll put your name in a jar and Saturday morning I'll have my girls draw a name and Unity and I  will send you a prize!  Morgan will pick a name for a prize from Unity and Carlee pick a name and I'll send you an assortment of Twine!  Be sure to leave a way for me to reach you!

The stamps you get to choose from are Margarita Moments, Along for the Ride, Berry Good Life or Grow Yourself Extraordinary!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

14 comments:

Jackie S said...

Awesome sentiment.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

I love this file folder card--so cute. I have this stamp set and LOVE this sentiment.

NoraAnne said...

Another beautiful project!!! I love the colors and that K&CO paper lace is gorgeous!

Erin said...

Love your card Noelle! The pink and blue are a great combo

Kelly Sas said...

Great File Folder card Noelle, and that sentiment is so appropriate.

Unknown said...

ahhh this is awesome!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous....love how it all fits together!!

Gwen said...

Cute, and I love the colors!

Denise Bryant said...

Great card! Love the colors you used, and the punch.
DeniseB
deniseb777(at)gmail(dot)com

DeNel Brister said...

Beautiful card!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

THat is one of my favorite quotes! I love how you used it on your card. Simply beautiful.

Jennine Chambers said...

Cute!! I too love that quote!

Jan Garber said...

Your colors really pop! Cute card!

Patricia said...

That is an awesome file folder card!