We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hippity Hop Twist Challenge for February 2011

Everyone likes a challenge right?  Check out this one HERE.  Here is my take! 

I used my Coluzzle to cut those ovals!  It has been YEARS since I drug that out!  I am trying to use all the stuff in my room if I decide I don't like I am getting rid of it!  I loved all my Coluzzle stuff 8 years ago and I still love it!  So fast and easy!  The pattern paper is Basic Grey I love it!  Blush I think!  The stamps are ippity.  I LOVE {ippity}!  The sentiment is from So This Is Love and the hearts are from House A Home!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out the challenge!  It's got a twist!  Next week they will throw in a color combo.  Then an inspiration photo then the final week a final twist! 

No comments: