We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Time for some more SMAK! Special Love

Did you hear I LOVE Unity's new SMAK kit?  I may have mentioned that a time or two right?  LOL
This one is from the January 2012 kit without YOU what would I DO
I love these girls too!  They definitely have a Special Love.  Weird, that 4 years later they can fight like cats and dogs isn't it?  LOL
At the time I liked the crooked pictures.  There may or may not have been a BFF and beer involved.  Now, it is messing with my head and I really don't like it at all.  LOL  My personal rule is never redo a page so I'm leaving it.  If I can deal with pictures with decorative edges cut in heart shapes I can deal with this.  LOL  Those butterflies are by Sizzix and I LOVE them.  You will see them over and over and over because I will never get tired of them.  The paper is pretty flimsy but I still like it.  I got it at Hobby Lobby and it is their brand and an all Kraft pad.
I really think you should head on over to Unity and sign up for SMAK!!  You can't use this weekends discount code ANG39 but it is still a SCREAMIN' deal!  $26.00 for a full 8.5 x 11 sheet of red rubber!  These stamps are HUGE!  I see them online.  I know they are coming yet every time I pull them out of the envelope I say WOW  I can't believe how big these are.  They emboss PERFECTLY every single time!  I LOVE to emboss!  I have a short in my cord and I need to go buy a new gun.  On Sunday Bryan held the cord so I could emboss these, how great is he?  Ask my BFF it's true!  She witnessed it.  As Carlee would say, "Him is such a good man!"
Back to SMAK, you get a discount code every month!  For 25% off your orders!  All of them if you order more than once even!  If you spend $35. [if? who can order under $35. of Unity?] you get to pick a free kit EVERY MONTH!  I am telling you those Unity Peeps are GENEROUS.
And you know this next part is coming right?  LOL  If you happen to order {ippity} at 35% off this weekend, right along with all that Unity, I would *LOVE* to be your chick  :)
Thanks so much for stopping today!


No comments: