We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Do you ever just make your own embellishments?

I do and I love it because you get to decide exactly how to do it.
And, maybe because it makes me think of something other than how many times I tortured the baby the first year of her life.  BOTH of my girls screamed bloody murder in the tub!  As you can see Carlee hated the kitchen sink too.  I tried every sponge to lay her on, every sink in the house you name it.  Now at 4 I can't get this one out of the tub!  LOL
Try not to join Carlee and cry like I did every. single. time.  I bet I can give a baby a bath faster than any of you.  LOL  Look at the tag not the screaming baby.  LOL  I loved the store bought polka dot duck.  with the beads.  I have no idea who made it or where I got it.  It was the last thing left just stuck to some plastic.  Probably MAMBI??  I wanted something to journal on, bit how many times can I say Carlee hated baths.  So I wrote down Boo for Baths!  Then cut it into a banner just by hand it's not a die or anything.  These white tags came in a Marta Stewart stamps set so I grabbed my Dots For Sure and stamped it on.  I didn't even emboss it.  [*GASP*]    Slapped on a chipboard duck from ATD, grabbed a scrap of a ribbon and a button and slapped it on the page. 
If I could start all over I would buy WAY less embellishments and way more stamps!
Don't forget ANG39 will get you this stamp for 39% off!
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: