We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I am so excited about CHA!!

I miss the Cropping Corner so much it is unreal to me that we closed.  I only went to CHA once and then Miss Carlee Rae showed up and traveling has been put on the back burner :)
Anyone that even has a little interest in paper crafting would love it!  Now if you are hopelessly addicted to scrapbooking and card making like I am........  My heart beat speeds up just thinking about all the new product that is coming out!
I won't be able to buy anything, all my money will go to Unity's new stamps!  OBVIOUSLY!  LOL
Check out their sale.  OH. MY. WORD!  If you spend $125. you get 3 free itty bittys a free stamp set $14 or less and a free stamp set $25. or less!  That is $58.50 of free stamps!!  Plus if you are a SMAK member or a KOM member you get 25% off and a free kit if you spend $35.00.  Some times when I check out I feel guilty for all the free product.  Don't get me wrong LOL  I love the free stuff!  I think those stamps even emboss a tiny bit crisper LOL
Here is a peek at my cart:
Neopolitan Bisque Soup

Simple Hello My Friend 
specialize in MEMORIES

When life gives you limes...
SERIOUSLY cute stamps right?  I can't stand it!  I want to jump in the car and head out right now and go pick up all the stamps.  I can't possibly wait for them to ship can I???
You can click HERE to see all of them.  Be sure to look in each category so you don't miss a thing.
Don't forget to get some {ippity} too!  January's release was some DARLING itty bittys

These two USED to be my favorite!  Wait until you sere what is coming!  They are here and getting inky on my desk!  You are going to love them!
I would very much love to be your Chick!
Thanks for stopping by today! 
Happy Shopping!


No comments: