We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Baby Shower invites!

Our niece is having a baby!
A GIRL!
So I made her some baby shower invites!

I used a Studio G stamp for the carriage and a Hero Arts for the sentiment.  The embossing folder is a CB one swiss dots??  All of the card stock and ribbon is from Michael's.  I used a strangers CM circle punch at a crop  LOL  The scallop circle is a Spellbinder.  I just cut the rectangle and corner punches the corners [Thank you Becky!]
Now let's talk about crops.  Don't you love how any one will share with you?  I was really behind at work and in such a rush.  I forgot the circle punch she was so nice to lend it to me.  I forgot my scissors for goodness sake!  BFF shared hers with me LOL
We all survived, cards finished, 41 total.  You will see a lot more layouts from this kid.  LOL
I used a baby card Harmony loved on SCS as a sketch, I am sad to say I threw the print out away and have now forgotten who made it, but she does fabulous work!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow and Wow absolutely gorgeous invites!!!!! You have been a busy bee!!!!! Wow love the color and the design!!!!!! Way to go on a fabulous project!!!!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

GORGEOUS! Looks like we have both been busy making baby shower invites. I am jealous you were allowed to use pink on yours! :0)

NoraAnne said...

These are SO pretty :) You have been one busy girl, huh?!!