We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HI!

Do you ever make a card and think, WOW this just might be the worst card I have ever made?  Well I did and no I didn't take a picture of it LOL  This card started out pink.  It was supposed to be the alphabet with the h and the i highlighted so the HI stood out.  Well the glossy accents and the Stickles just weren't making it pop out.  So then I cut the letters out.  They are so thick they wouldn't fit in my X box LOL  I finally bagged the whole card and started over LOL  I LOVE this card.  The Scallop Border A2 Card is my favorite!  The hi is from Alphabetically Adorable by {ippity}.  It's on sale for $19.20.  I will pay the shipping if you order it!  :)
This set is really huge!Here is a quick picture of the actual set.  I love these stamps!
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: