We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I have this small little additction to squares......

I love everything about them.  I love how easily they can make a card so cute!
I stamped 4 with Book It, 4 with Dots For Sure and 4 with A Bit of Burlap using 3 different colors of ColorBox ink that matched the colors in the Basic Grey paper I stamped the butterflies on.  They are from Now and Always, I embossed them with Black powder from Stampendous.  The Thanks is from Regal Greetings.  I used Chestnut Road to ink all the edges.  This card was fast and fun!

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

NoraAnne said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog :) Most of my cards this week were made when I got my new release stamps! Haven't had any crafty time since last week, unfortunately :(
and may I say WOW WOW WOW! I am SO loving your card! This is absolutely gorgeous! REALLY just beautiful! I might have to lift this idea and make one of my own. STUNNING! You certainly don't look like you are in a rut to me ;)
xx, mors!