We LOVE Unity!!! Even more 9 years later!!

We LOVE Unity!!!  Even more 9 years later!!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Simple Little Card Sets!

I had a scrap of the pattern paper from an old layout.  From YEARS ago.  It is My Mind's Eye and I must use every scrap I own because they are my all time favorite!  So I thought I would see how many cards I could get from the scrap.
 The mushrooms are {ippity} stamps from the Because of You set.   The sentiment is also {ippity} from the Just Wanted To Say set.  I embossed the mushrooms with American Crafts Brownie EP.  The ink is Colorbox Chalk in Chestnut Roan my all time favorite pad!  The ribbon is by Martha Stewart.
 The butterfly stamp is from another {ippity} set called Devoted.  I embossed it with AC Brownie EP and cut it out.  It is only attached  with a thin line of glue on the body.  The wings are folded up, you just can't tell in the picture.  The sentiment is from Regal Greetings.
My Mom always taught me to never tell a lie.  This card is a complete screw up that turned out better in the end I think  LOL  I tried to cut this scrap in 3 equal parts.  Well once I messed up the first cut I decided to make do and make each panel a little smaller and I actually like it LOL  Then I decided NOT to ink all the edges and that is OK too.  I do love inking everything up much better but on occasion I go for clean and simple!  That is the same butterfly and this sentiment is one of my favorites from Where You Should Be

Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to check out all the stamps for sale on my {ippity} blog!  Everything is 20% off and I'll pay your shipping today!  Have a great day!

No comments: